JANTEX FOIL ADHESIVE MT
25 in stock
Jantex Foil Adhesive is a special binder for printing onto cotton or cotton blends, as well as numerous additional types of fabrics used in rotary or flat bed screen printing. Testing may be required for fabrics other than cottons. After heat pressing, it leaves a soft hand with excellent wash fastness.
Appearance: Milky-White Emulsion
Composition: Acrylic Copolymer
Viscosity: 25,000 – 35,000cps.
pH: 7.0 – 8.0
Can be used “as is” or with the addition of Jantex Fixer F Extra at 3%.
- Print directly on fabric using 60 – 86 screen mesh.
- Pre-dry to light touch for best results.
- Cure at 265°F - 300° F for 2 minutes.
- Heat press foil at 325° F for 10 - 15 seconds.
- Testing for adhesion and wash fastness is necessary.